Friday, July 30, 2010

hysteria strikes high school


my mum called my just now and told me about hysteria that strikes my sis's high school. There were 20 female students that was affected with this hysteria and was brought back by their parents. Some male students claimed that there were 3 big old trees opposite their class was haunted. They said that there as a lady ghost who stayed in that tree for years and because few of the malay girls played Ouija board game (the one you use the small mangkuk put on the board then will move by itself one). During noon time, few girls started screaming and hurting themselves by knocking their head on the walls and banging the floor till their hand bleeds.
creepy kan..

1 comment:

AmeliaLove said...

I think I told you before how hysteria happens?
It's scientific.
Will tell you when I see you prettiness.
Who's that person in that other blogpost??